Job Opportunity at iceaddis
iceaddis Vacancy Announcement - Internship
iceaddis is the first innovation hub & co-working space in Ethiopia established in May 2011. We work on youth-driven private sector initiatives and facilitate constructive interaction between techies, entrepreneurs, investors and people from the creative industries.It is partly open community workspace, vector for investors and pre-incubator for young energetic tech- entrepreneurs. Our collaborators share ideas, pool resources, use ICTs effectively, make effective use of product development projects, access business and life skill trainings, and transform ideas into viable businesses.
iceaddis is offering a place for exchange, work and the support for innovative project ideas, that are related to local demands and development. Mainly young university graduates and startup founders are using the iceaddis facilities and connect to the developer and technology community. Educational institutes, government organizations, NGOs and regional companies are getting involved in iceaddis' creative community to generate new ideas for their service or develop and test projects.
The activities of iceaddis are based on a self-understanding of a platform, that facilitates creative potential, tests uncommon ideas and experiments with prototypes to find out if there is market potential. With the collaborative mindset in iceaddis practices, we want to network the potentials of a young community that intends to actively participate in the change of their local environment.
Job Title: Communication Assistant
Place of Work: iceaddis/Addis Ababa
Required Candidate: Two
Application deadline: December 15, 2015
Remuneration: As per iceaddis internship scale
Duration: 3 months with potentially extension
• Coordinate and support the iceaddis customer relationship
• Represent iceaddis on events, conferences and meetings
• Finding out relevant public activities in technology field
• Coordinating iceaddis startups to get connected with potential partners
• Tracking activities and organizing documentation
• Any similar tasks assigned by iceaddis core team
Required Qualifications and Competencies
• Very good communication, documentation, and writing skill
• Excellent knowledge of English and Amharic language
• Creative, forward thinking and be able to work with entrepreneurial mindset.
• Proactive and works independently with little supervision.
Interested and qualified candidates shall submit their application letter along with their non-returnable recent CV firstname.lastname@example.org until 15th of December, 2015